Independent Ambulance Services
A B Medical Services (UK) Ltd, offer Care Quality Commission Regulated frontline independent ambulance services with a fully kitted and maintained young fleet.
We can supply 999 frontline trained and NHS experienced HCPC Registered Paramedics, IHCD Technicians & ECA / ECSW / First Responder staff to other medical providers to help meet the demands of their pre-hospital care service provision. We also can supply medical staff for VIP escorts or Worldwide / European Medical repatriations.
All our vehicles are regularly maintained to the highest standards and are fully equipped to NHS specifications. This means that we can deal with routine patient transport services, bariatric and paediatric transfers in addition to offering a fully equipped emergency ambulance service. We can offer routine, urgent and emergency response services including blue light services.
Did you know that A B Medical Services (UK) Ltd are inspected and regulated by the Care Quality Commission and that we are rated “GOOD”?
All our vehicles are equipped with the following:
- Advanced 12 lead ECG monitors (with printing capability, ETCO2, SPO2, BP, Pacing, Cardioversion)
- Manual and Automated Defibrillators
- Advanced Life Support kit (Adult and Paediatric)
- Advanced Airway Kit
- IV Therapy and cannulation Kit
- Maternity Kit
- Burns Kit
- Dressings Kit
- Trauma Kit
- Medical Gases
- Infection control kits
- Extensive Medications to the Clinician’s role
- Splints, Collars, and Immobilisation kit
- Airway Suction Devices
- LUCAS CPR Devices (on patient conveying vehicles)
- EZIO (Intraosseous access kit)
- Worldwide communications
- Manual Handling kit
- Major Incident Command Kit
- 12v & 240v supplies
We offer the following Care Quality Commission licenced services to our clients:
- Patient Transport Services
- 999 Frontline Emergency Ambulance Service
- High Dependency Transfers
- Emergency Transfers
- Long Distance Transfers
- UK Transfers
- Routine Patient Tranfers
- Out of Hours Services
- European Road Repatriation Transfers
- Doctors Urgent Requests
- Home Visiting Services
- Critical Care Transfers
- Intensive Care Transfers (ITU)
- NHS Support Services
- IHCD Technicians
- HCPC Paramedics
- Emergency Care Practitioners
- Advanced Clinical Practitioners
- Paramedic Practitioners
- Medication Prescribing Services
What Vehicles do we offer?
We offer a range of different vehicles including response cars, 4×4 / off-road vehicles and conventional emergency ambulances.
Contact us today to discuss your needs.
Select a service to find out more
A B Medical Services (UK) Ltd may hold data about submissions and /or inquiries made hereafter in line with the current Data Protection / GDPR legislation. We are registered as a data controller / processor with the UK ICO. A B Medical Services (UK) Ltd will never use your data without consent and will never share this data without explicit consent. Please refer to our full Data Protection policy.