Independent Ambulance Services
Get a Free Quote Now
Simply fill out our form below and we will get back to you asap.
A B Medical Services (UK) Ltd, offer Care Quality Commission Regulated frontline independent ambulance services with a fully kitted and maintained young fleet.
We can supply 999 frontline trained and NHS experienced HCPC Registered Paramedics, IHCD Technicians & ECA / ECSW / First Responder staff to other medical providers to help meet the demands of their pre-hospital care service provision. We also can supply medical staff for VIP escorts or Worldwide / European Medical repatriations.
All our vehicles are regularly maintained to the highest standards and are fully equipped to NHS specifications. This means that we can deal with routine patient transport services, bariatric and paediatric transfers in addition to offering a fully equipped emergency ambulance service. We can offer routine, urgent and emergency response services including blue light services.
Did you know that A B Medical Services (UK) Ltd are inspected and regulated by the Care Quality Commission and that we are rated “GOOD”?
We offer the following Care Quality Commission licenced services to our clients:
- Patient Transport Services
- 999 Frontline Emergency Ambulance Service
- High Dependency Transfers
- Emergency Transfers
- Long Distance Transfers
- UK Transfers
- Routine Patient Tranfers
- Out of Hours Services
- European Road Repatriation Transfers
- Doctors Urgent Requests
- Home Visiting Services
- Critical Care Transfers
- Intensive Care Transfers (ITU)
- NHS Support Services
- IHCD Technicians
- HCPC Paramedics
- Emergency Care Practitioners
- Advanced Clinical Practitioners
- Paramedic Practitioners
- Medication Prescribing Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an independent Ambulance Service?
An ambulance service is a medical transportation service that provides emergency medical care and transportation to patients in need. An independent ambulance service is a privately owned and operated company that provides these services outside of the NHS or hospital control.
These services may include emergency response, patient transport, and non-emergency medical transportation. Independent ambulance services may also offer specialised services such as air ambulance, critical care transport, patient transport services and pre-hospital care services such as out of hours, urgent care and private home visiting primary care services.
What Medical staff can we supply?
Our business primarily deals with Pre-Hospital Care; therefore, most of our staffing proposals fall within the Ambulance profession.
Our Care Quality Commission registered Ambulance Services are usually staffed by the following.
- Paramedic Practitioners
- HCPC Registered Paramedics
- Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP)
- IHCD Ambulance Technicians / EMT
- Emergency Care Assistants (ECA)
- First Responders / FREC 3/4/5
- First Aiders
We can also supply the following.
- GMC Doctors
- NMC Nurses
- MNC Midwife
- Operating Department Practitioners
- Medical Managers
- Team Leaders
- Welfare Officers
- Emergency Dispatchers
What vehicles do you have?
As a Care Quality Commission registered Urgent Care, Transport and Ambulance provider, We have a range of vehicles, some of these are listed below.
- Frontline Dual crewed Emergency Transporting Ambulances (999 spec)
- Frontline Rapid Response Vehicles (999 spec)
- Frontline 4×4 / off-road Rapid Response Vehicles (999 spec)
- Patient Transport Vehicles
- Covert Car Services
- Covert Minibus type services
- Cycle Response Units
- Motorbike Response Unit
- Foot Response / Medical Response Teams
What equipment do we carry on our vehicles ?
All our vehicles are equipped with the following:
- Advanced 12 lead ECG monitors (with printing capability, ETCO2, SPO2, BP, Pacing, Cardioversion)
- Manual and Automated Defibrillators
- Advanced Life Support kit (Adult and Paediatric)
- Advanced Airway Kit
- IV Therapy and cannulation Kit
- Maternity Kit
- Burns Kit
- Dressings Kit
- Trauma Kit
- Medical Gases
- Infection control kits
- Extensive Medications to the Clinician’s role
- Splints, Collars, and Immobilisation kit
- Airway Suction Devices
- LUCAS CPR Devices (on patient conveying vehicles)
- EZIO (Intraosseous access kit)
- Worldwide communications
- Manual Handling kit
- Major Incident Command Kit
- 12v & 240v supplies
Are you Care Quality Commission registered?
Our Independent Ambulance Service is registered with the Care Quality Commission, ensuring that it meets the necessary standards for providing high-quality care to patients in need of medical care and attention.
A B Medical Services (UK) Limited is licensed, regulated and rated “GOOD” by the Care Quality Commission to carry out the following regulated activities.
- Treatment of Disease, Disorder, or Injury
- Transport Services, Triage & Medical Advice provided remotely.
Care Quality Commission provider ID: 1-1751149329
The Care Quality Commission regularly inspect and evaluate providers. They use the Key Lines of Enquiry and the five main questions that the CQC ask of any service, private or NHS aid in their assessment and service rating.
These five main questions are:
- Is it safe?
- Is it effective?
- Is it caring?
- Is it responsive to people’s needs?
- Is it well led?
Select a service to find out more
A B Medical Services (UK) Ltd may hold data about submissions and /or inquiries made hereafter in line with the current Data Protection / GDPR legislation. We are registered as a data controller / processor with the UK ICO. A B Medical Services (UK) Ltd will never use your data without consent and will never share this data without explicit consent. Please refer to our full Data Protection policy.