Stay alert – Coronavirus Patient Information
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance from people not in your household (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Call the NHS COVID hotline on 119. You can also call your GP or seek medical advice via the NHS 111 service.