Latest News – The Health and Care Professions Council
The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) are the regulator that is set up to protect the public. To do this, they keep a Register of health and care professionals who meet their standards for training, professional skills, behaviour and health.
The Health and Care Professions Council regulate the following professions:
- Arts Therapists
- Biomedical Scientists
- Chiropodists / Podiatrists
- Clinical Scientists
- Hearing Aid Dispensers
- Occupational Therapists
- Operating Department Practitioners
- Practitioner Psychologists
- Prosthetists / Orthotists
- Social Workers in England
- Speech and Language Therapists
A B Medical Services (UK) Limited only supplies HCPC Registered Practitioners where they are needed.
Click the logo below to see the HCPC website to find out more.